2021-22 OVERSEAS TOURS: The Caravan and Motorhome Club
Why not head overseas in your caravan!
Despite most of us in the UK having just been put under stricter lockdown rules, news of the vaccine has given us hope for 2021.
While some of us braved the potential risks of cancellation and quarantine to go abroad this year - many of us were waiting for life to return to some sort of normality before booking that overseas trip.
We know it won’t happen overnight – but a new year vaccine means that summer (almost as we know it) could be making a comeback.
It is in this spirit that the Caravan and Motorhome Club has launched its 2021-22 overseas tour packages. And because they know that we deserve some good news, they have increased their existing Club Worldwide packages from 16 to 27. Their COVID-19 policies and the inclusion of worldwide protection mean that these packages can be booked with confidence.
Don’t we all deserve a break? It’s been a while since we have allowed ourselves to dream freely of visiting new countries and absorbing different cultures. And what better way to travel than in a tourer? And who better to travel with than the experts in their field? No pun intended.
The Caravan and Motorhome Club
Founded in 1907, the Caravan and Motorhome Club has over 110 years of experience – from glamping to touring - it is a champion of the great outdoors. The Club prides itself on providing high quality campsites for great value and represents the interests of around one million members across the UK.
Membership is currently £54 per person.
What is available to Club Members?
- 2700 quality campsites in the UK and abroad.
- 340 campsites in 16 different European countries.
- 27 tours in six worldwide regions: Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Southern Africa and new for 21/22 Sri Lanka.
- Early booking discounts and free nights.
- No Club cancellation or amendment fees.
- When travelling in Europe: The Red Pennant Overseas Emergency Assistance provides breakdown and medical emergency assistance. This includes cover for COVID.
- Worldwide flight-inclusive trips are ATOL protected.
- Cycling in the Loire, France. 10 nights from £975 per couple.
- Purely Portugal. 18 nights from £1,999 per couple.
- Romantic Road, Germany. 20 nights from £2,299 per couple.
For all European Tours visit: www.camc.com/europeantours
- Colours of New England, USA. 26 days from £3,799 per person. Independent Tour.
- The Best of Alaska, USA. 17 days from £3,899 per person. Independent Tour.
- Reef Beach and Mountains, Australia. 33 days from £5,899 per person. Escorted Tour.
- Ultimate New Zealand. 56 days from £9,499 per person. Escorted Tour.
- Pearl of the Indian Ocean, Sri Lanka. 21 days from £4,499 per person. Escorted Tour.
- Safari and Sea, Southern Africa. 24 days from £4,299 per person. Escorted Tour.
So, whether you prefer a two week European break in your own tourer or to venture further afield for a couple of months – the Caravan and Motorhome Club has the tour for you.
Join the Club, browse the brochure, allow yourself to think about enjoying some normality – and adventure – in 2021. You won’t regret it.